COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
- West Hartford*
- New Britain
- East Hartford*
- Rocky Hill
*Towns shared/split with Northern Hartford County Franchisee
Best Experienced and Trained Inspectors in the Industry
An inspection Company should provide Peace of Mind when buying or selling a home. The Howard Team has been helping buyers and sellers since 2011 performing over 3,000 home inspections. They have been one of the top-rated Pillar To Post Franchises consistently exceeding expectations of their clients.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
Our home inspections will take between two and three hours to complete, depending on the size of the home and other factors. Every inspection report is highly detailed and color photos are included so the customer can see the areas that cause concern during the inspection. We encourage our customers to attend the inspection and ask any questions that they may have.
WHY The Howard Team:
Not all inspectors are the same! As Connecticut licensed home inspectors, The Howard Team brings experience, professionalism, integrity and commitment to the Professional Home Inspection process. Our inspectors have completed the formal and comprehensive technical home inspection training program from Pillar To Post. Our ongoing training surpasses the industry standard and approaches 40 hours each year in many new and changing areas of building and technology. Our inspection team will help you make an informed decision when buying a home. We understand the decision to buy or sell a home is an extremely important one, and we encourage you to follow along on the inspection and ask questions.
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience
- Achieve peace of mind when buying or selling your home.
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services.
- Easy to schedule, online or on the phone, your choice.
- Available 6 days a week to perform your home inspection.
- Our licensed home inspectors care about you, check us out on the home inspector tab.
WHAT We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Home Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection. Home inspection pricing begins at about $329.00.
- Choose your added services that you want. We offer termite, radon, water sampling, well flow testing and pre-listing inspections. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your new home.
WHAT They Are Saying About Us:
“The inspection was very thorough. Being my first inspection I wasn’t sure what to expect but Pillar to Post took the time to explain everything and I didn’t feel rushed when asking questions. You could tell the inspector cared that I understood everything that he was looking at and why. I felt confident leaving my inspection that I understood everything about my new home that was addressed.”
— Kyle in New Britain
“For a first-time buyer with minimal knowledge pillar to post explained everything so everyone can understand what is going on. They do a very detailed inspection which is great for the buyer. They don’t leave anything out. The pricing was well worth the inspection. The inspector was very knowledgeable of what he was doing. I recommend Pillar to Post to everyone.”
— Nicole in Bristol
“As a Realtor, it is important to me that when I recommend Someone that they are professional, knowledgeable and respond in a reasonable time frame to my clients. I have worked with more then one inspector from Pillar to Post and have never been disappointed.”
— Michelle from Berkshire Hathaway
“Pillar to Post Home inspections is by far and away the best company in my area for my home inspection needs. They are courteous to work with and extremely detail-oriented in their inspections and the follow up reports. The cost might be more than other home inspection services but it is absolutely worth it. As a real estate agent in this area, they will remain my go to people for home inspections. My clients are just as impressed as I am!”
— Serena from Executive Real Estate